Monday 17 January 2011

Yay!

As of 10.52 this morning, my exams are OVER! AND I have a whole week off before lectures begin. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I even bought myself a new camera as a reward cos my old one had been dropped too many times and now is all blurry (it's also a crappy Japanese make). So now, I have a nice shiny new Kodak that takes beautiful photos and actually makes me look good in photos which is always nice.

Here are a few:

^ Here's me today ^


^ Here's me with my new fit camera (that also matched my laptop) ^


^ And here's some sake I have in my room. Mmmmm. ^

Had a fantastic chat with James today. Just sending each other pictures of hot female celebrities. Maybe it's the fact I've only had 5 hours sleep, or just simply because I like seeing hot girls, but that was fun. Hehe.

Jitsu tonight... Woo... Let's KICK ASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment