Saturday 8 January 2011

A Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed

I don't think I'd be able to be how I am today without my friends being there for me.

Something really annoyed me when I got back to Leeds and I think I've ranted to... about six friends at least now. I still don't find it any better but I feel so much better for it. Just to know there are people on your side no matter what. I also know that they would tell me if I was being irrational and pathetic and I love them for it. I love for being able to tell me without pissing me off.

But honestly, I really hate people who are just so self-important that they act like they could never do anything wrong. I know I'm far from perfect. But at least I can handle being told criticism without getting all defensive and unpleasant about it. Some people are just ridiculous... But I'll take it as a lesson to learn about the different types of people.

Right, onto with revision now. Now that I've cleaned out the fridge, toilet and bath. Tomorrow, sweeping and mopping the floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment