Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Point

Does everyone have this? This thing I call The Point. It happens when you spend a long time trying to do or achieve something, for example, revision. And you're all enthusiastic at first and then gradually it wears you out. Until you hit The Point. When suddenly you realise you don't actually care for what you're doing any more.
I can feel myself just about to hit it, and I'm not sure it's a good idea given my first exam is in five days. I'm counting down now.

I just had a look at the paper from last January and I'm half thinking I'll be okay, and half thinking I'm going to scrap a 2.2 at best. Essays aren't my forte. But they're definitely the better option compared to MCQs (multiple choice questions). But for me, I don't know if it's because I lack the knowledge to put into my essays or because simply I just condense things alot or because I have small hand-writing. But I can never seem to write more than two pages. And apparently ideally it should be three sides. ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm so stressed.

You know how I know? Because I'm restless and I find it hard to sleep. My mind goes at 100mph just thinking of different things. I found myself thinking about something to do with the basal ganglia last night and had to mentally slap myself to stop so I could catch some sleep. I'm so ready for that break now. I'm not sure humans are meant to cope with continually mentally striving for more than two to three months at a time. Or at least I'm not used to it.
Eeeky.

I bought a set of underwear online on Christmas Day. Still hasn't arrived yet. I'm leaving on Friday. Damn you New Look and Royal Mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment