Wednesday 26 January 2011

Life Today

Yesterday was really tiring. Solid 9-5, got home, cooked chilli, rested for a short time and then did tutorial until 1am just so it was done for today. I have been productive though. I've also now done a covering letter. Just need Tashy to look at it now and then I can send it off and feel better for having done one more placement application.

I can't believe it's Thursday tomorrow. It feels like the last week has just been a blur.

Planned a date with him next weekend. I can't wait. =]

Although every part of me knows I could do with weekend being free, I'm very excited about going down to Birmingham. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I get to see my best friend Hana and then see James on Saturday. Watch this space for photos we're doing. Or supposedly. I hope I don't bring down a big bag of odd items of clothing for nothing. Hahaha. I doubt it.

Tomorrow is my emptiest day, having only a lecture at 9 and then nothing for the rest of the day. I'm so tempted to not go. The lecture isn't even that great... No! You must be a good girl Louisa! 100% attendance this semester remember!

Writing up Jitsu minutes... Fun times. It better look good on my CV. POW!

No comments:

Post a Comment