Monday 10 January 2011

HOOHA!

I'm in a fucking awesome mood. I stayed up until 3.15am last night making notes and then woke up this morning at 10am. I learnt that I can't deal with less than 7 hours sleep. I was still in such a good mood this morning. Still am. This morning I was just dancing and singing, in the shower, in my underwear, after I got dressed. It did worry me a little to be in such a good mood before an exam but I was still in too good a mood to care really.

Exam went as well as I could've hoped for really. I understood pretty much all that was going on and had a good idea as to what the answers were so I'm happy. Slightly dreading Wednesday but should be okay no?

Right now, I feel like I could do anything. And I love this feeling so so much.

Jitsu tonight. Fuck yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment