Sunday 16 January 2011

Can't catch a break

Exam on Friday went quite good. After 4 hours sleep (sleep deprivation), I spent the rest of the day in an impeccable mood. It was a lovely day.

I'm still sleep deprived. The guy I love, who finally loves me back, but I can't be with at the moment (it's complicated - I never realised how complex relationships could be) is going to be moving away soon. To be fair, when we were still together, he told me his plans were to move away by January. But still. It's always hard. And he's one of my best friends. Who I talk to when I'm upset. I'm at ease when I'm with him, happy, secure and I miss like crazy when I'm not with him.

I just can't catch a break.

Sometimes, too often actually, I find myself wishing I was older. I like to think I'm mature for my age. And it just doesn't feel right occasionally only being two decades old. Ah well, it all comes in time doesn't it?

Right. One more day of revision, and one more exam. Goodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment