Monday 20 December 2010

Sticks and Stones

It's all over after a simple realisation that what I want isn't what he wanted. He doesn't need what I have to give. He doesn't have what I need. We don't belong. We don't fit. Such a simple realisation sourcing these tears that are stinging as they roll down my face.
I find it so odd that after months of clinging onto the pathetic hope that somehow it'll all work out and we'll be okay, the message finally got through my thick head after a simple text and reply. That was all it took.

He was cruel. In that he never stuck to a decision. He's more experienced in years and relationships and yet he never did what he should've done. Which was...

Screw all that, he's just an ass.

I need to go out and get really rather quite drunk.

1 comment:

  1. it was too early to text, as ive only just got in.. Give me a call if you want to aim some crying at some one.. ngor ngoi ley xx

    ReplyDelete