Wednesday 29 December 2010

Life In The Slow Lane

There's too much space to think here. It's probably why I spent most of my teenage years thinking. I essentially live in the middle of no-where. I can't wait to get back to Leeds.

Argh, I have a rash on my face. I have quite, I wouldn't say sensitive as such, more temperamental skin on my face. It doesn't like thick substances like paintballing paint being a prime example. Or the chemicals used in paintballing. But any moisturisers that are thick-ish will cause me to become a disgusting bobbly skinned thing who feels not human in the slightest. This one isn't actually the worst I've had, you can't really see it as such. But I feel it pretty badly. Eugh. I hope it clears up before I go Tashy's. I doubt I'll be up for any New Year's festivities with my skin feeling that it's been taken over by some alien life-form. 

Had an awesome skype conversation with my friend James last night. Sugar high + attention + skype call = c-c-crazy Louisa. I'm personally quite glad they don't have a record video function on there. The record snapshot function is bad enough. But I laughed lots. Which was good fun. Hadn't been that hyper in a long time. I haven't had the chance to be.

I can't wait until my exams are over. I basically have a week off after before lectures start, which sounds A-MAZING. I intend to get very drunk.

I am getting very nervous about it though. Lots of cramming to be done I feel. As soon as I feel a little bit more human and capable of reading a human dialect...

No comments:

Post a Comment